Friday, September 5, 2014

Peace of mind


Last night was the last performance of the music production Heinäkuu 
at Kellariteatteri. I had a lot of fun onstage and backstage throughout this performance season and I’m so grateful that I got to work with these amazing and talented people. We created a beautiful performance. This was one of my favorite theatre productions for a while because of this amazing music which we all 
gave our souls and all our time and effort to. It was a good journey.

When I decided to be a part of this production I wasn’t sure at all of what will 
happen but I wanted to try anyway. Now I’m happy I worked so hard for this. 
I’ve been composing a lot. I composed my solo song about a week before the premiere in the middle of the night when I was tired of working with the other 
songs that were already been decided to be a part of our performance. I love the way
my solo song came out. I’m happy to perform it to anyone who wants to hear it.

I’m so excited that in couple of days I will be able to sit on a porch 
at somewhere beautiful and start bringing my old and new ideas to alive 
with my singing and ukulele in peace out of all this hustle.

Good night!


Eilen oli Heinäkuu -musaprokkiksen viimeinen esitys Kellariteatterilla. 
Mulla oli hauskaa lavalla ja lavan takana koko esityskauden ajan ja oon
 kiitollinen, että sain työskennellä niin loistavien ja lahjakkaiden tyyppien kanssa. Saatiin aikaan upea esitys. Tää oli mun suosikki teatteriprojekti vähään aikaan, koska tehtiin niin mielettömän ihanaa musiikkia. Annettiin kaikkemme 
biisien työstämiselle ja jutun kokoamiselle. Tää oli hieno matka.

Kun päätin lähteä juttuun mukaan, en osannut ollenkaan odottaa, 
mitä tästä tulisi, mutta halusin kuitenkin yrittää. Nyt oon tosi tyytyväinen, 
että tein tän eteen niin paljon töitä. Oon tehnyt hurjasti sävellystyötä. Tein oman soolobiisini esitykseen vain viikkoa ennen ensi-iltaa keskellä yötä, kun olin väsynyt muiden esitykseen jo valittujen biisien työstämiseen. Pidän tästä mun biisistä 
tosi paljon ja esitän sen mielelläni kaikille, jotka sen haluavat kuulla.

Ihanaa, että muutaman päivän päästä voin istua jossain kauniissa paikassa 
kuistilla ja herättää eloon sekä vanhoja että uusia ideoita laulullani 
ja ukulelellani ihan rauhassa kaukana tästä kaikesta hulinasta.

Hyvää yötä!


No comments:

Post a Comment