Sunday, July 27, 2014

That smile on my face


I have lots of reasons to smile. 
Now I will tell you some of them.

I have terminated my apartment because 
for the rest of the year I will be having an adventure. 
It starts tomorrow with a short city vacation to Copenhagen with my love. 

When I come back I will be living here and there in Helsinki for a month. 
For that time I will be working the mornings and in the evenings 
I’ll be participating in a new production at Kellariteatteri. 

When the show’s over I’ll be traveling to USA for two months. 
After these two months I return home for five weeks. 

Then I’ll travel to South East Asia and I won’t come back until the next January. 
I’ve never been to Asia before and I’m so excited about my trip there.

And actually I’m really excited for this whole rest of the year.
I’m just smiling right now.

Have a lovely day you all!


Mulla monta syytä hymyillä. 
Nyt kerron teille niistä muutaman.

Oon irtisanonut asuntoni, koska loppuvuoden aion viettää seikkailessa. 
Seikkailu alkaa huomenna lyhyellä kaupunkilomalla 
Köpiksessä kultani kanssa. 

Kun palaan lomalta aion asua kuukauden ajan Helsingissä vähän 
siellä sun täällä. Aamuisin teen töitä ja iltaisin oon Kellariteatterilla 
työstämässä uutta produktiota. Kun prokkiksen esitykset on ohi, 
lähden kahdeksi kuukaudeksi USA:han. 

Näiden kahden kuukauden jälkeen palaan kotiin viideksi viikoksi. 

Sitten karkaankin Kaakkois-Aasiaan, enkä palaa sieltä vasta 
kun ens tammikuussa. En oo koskaan ennen ollut 
Aasiassa ja oon reissusta tosi innoissani.

Oon oikeastaan ihan tosi innoissani tästä koko loppuvuodesta.
Nyt mua vaan hymyilyttää.

Ihanaa kesäpäivää kaikille!



 facebook       bloglovin’       instagram       youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment