Thursday, May 29, 2014

Power words



Focus and enjoy – these are my power words.

I discovered them the night when this picture was taken. I was very tired after 12 hour work day and I wasn’t too happy with myself. My tiredness had surprised me and I hadn’t been able to work as well as I’d wanted to. This led me to think things over and I found my solution! These two power words; focus and enjoy can guide me through my whole life. If I’m focused on what I’m doing the outcome can be good but it can also be a little too rammed. If I’m enjoying what I’m doing I relax and I’m able to forget the outside world but I may also forget too much and get too lost in my own zone. That’s when I become restless. But when I combine these two things, these two power words I will achieve the best result. When I’m focused and enjoying in any condition I can be happy with the outcome. This is true in all cases. 
I hope I’m always able to work with these two power words in my mind.

The picture above is a proof of thisI was dead tired (honestly so tired that it was hard to keep my eyes open) when the picture was taken but I focused on what I was doing; I focused on my face, my posture, my mouth, my eyes etc. and I was enjoying myself because I got the pose in front of a camera which I love to do. 

I won’t always be in situations where I can easily enjoy myself or be 100% focused 
but if I aim to that I will be very happy with myself.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Keskity ja nauti – nää on mun voimasanat.

(Nää ei liity mitenkään kiroiluun, vaikka suomen kieli voisi antaa ymmärtää niin. Tässä yhteydessä voimasana = sisusana tai tehosana)

Oivalsin nää samana iltana, kun tämä kuva otettiin. Olin tosi väsynyt 12 tuntisen työpäivän jälkeen, enkä ollut kovin tyytyväinen itseeni. Väsymys oli yllättänyt, enkä kyennyt työskentelemään niin hyvin, kuin olisin halunnut. Tämän takia aloin pohtia asioita ja keksin ratkaisun. Nämä kaksi voimasanaa keskity ja nauti voivat 
ohjata mua koko loppuelämäni. Jos keskityn siihen, mitä teen, saavutan hyvän lopputuloksen, joka saattaa kuitenkin olla hieman liian puskettu. Jos taas nautin siitä, mitä teen, rentoudun ja voin unohtaa ympärilläni olevan maailman, mutta saatan myös unohtua liikaa omaan maailmaani. Sillon musta tulee levoton.
 Kun yhdistän nämä kaksi asiaa, nämä kaksi voimasanaa, saavutan parhaan lopputuloksen. Jos olen yhtä aikaa keskittynyt ja nautin, voin olla tyytyväinen.Tämä pätee kaikissa tilanteissa. Toivon pystyväni aina työskentelemään 
nämä kaksi voimasanaa mielessä pitäen.

Yllä oleva kuva on todiste tästäOlin kuoleman väsynyt (oikeesti niin väsynyt, että oli vaikea pitää silmiä auki), kun tämä kuva otettiin. Mutta keskityin siihen, mitä olin tekemässä; keskityin kasvoihini, asentooni, suuhuni, silmiini jne. ja nautin,
 koska sain poseerata kameralle, mitä on ihana tehdä.

En aina tule olemaan tilanteissa, missä on helppo nauttia tai missä voin keskittyä 100 prosenttisesti, mutta jos aina tähtään siihen, voin olla tyytyväinen itseeni.

Ihanaa päivää kaikille!


No comments:

Post a Comment