Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh my ! It's DIY


Here’s couple of my latest DIY-projects. I think they both turned out well.

Tässä pari mun uusinta DIY:ta. Molemmista tuli mun mielestä tosi kivat.


This is a perfect thing to do on a rainy day. The leather and the pearls are both from a crafting store SinelliI clued the pearls on the shorts with superglue called Loctite. 
Both pieces of clothing are bought from H&M.

Tällästen väsertäminen on täydellistä tekemistä kesän sadepäivinä. Sekä nahkapalat että helmet ostin Sinellistä. Liimasin helmet Loctiten liimalla, joka pitää tosi hyvin. 
Molemmat tuunattavat vaatekappaleet löysin H&M:stä.


This is the glue I used

Remember to follow me also on bloglovininstagram and youtube!
Lovely rest of the day for everyone!

Muistakaa seurailla mua myöbloglovinissa, instagramissa ja youtubessa!
Mukavaa loppupäivää kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment