Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I love...

Love is the biggest inspiration in my life

I’ve wanted to make this post about the things I love for a while now and this is a perfect day to do this. Today has been so amazing and I’m sooooo happy and full of love.

Oon halunnu tehdä tämmösen postauksen jo jonkin aikaa, ja tää päivä on ihan täydellinen tälle! Tänään on ollu ihan hurjan mahtava päivä. Oon niin onnellinen ja täynnä rakkautta.

It’s OK to be a little silly

I recommend everyone to make a list of all the things and people you love (not on any specific order). When I was doing it I realized the paper filled with so many things that everything didn’t even fit in (1st picture). So there’s even more I love than the stuff on the poster. Greatest thing I realized while I was doing this was that I have actually experienced everything I love. So what else could I say than I love my life. This all might sound really silly but try – it’ll make you smile.

Suosittelen kaikkia tekemään listan asioista & ihmisistä, joita rakastaa (ei tietenkään mihinkään järjestykseen). Kun itse tein listaa huomasin, että paperi, jolle kirjoitin täytty niin monista asioista, ettei kaikki jutut edes mahtuneet mun rakkausjulisteeseen (1.kuva). Paras juttu oli tajuta se, että oon saanu kokea kaikki asiat, mitä listasin rakastavani. Mitä muuta tähän voi nyt todeta, kun että mä rakastan mun elämää. Tää kaikki saattaa kuulostaa ihan hölmöltä, mutta koittakaapas ite! Alkaa varmasti hymyilyttää.

This picture is taken at 
Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Great rest of the day for you all!

 Mahtavaa loppupäivää kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment