Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Follow me

Cutting the letters for the new links / How my background image looked while in process 

I love crafting and I knew when I started this blog that I wanted to create this whole thing my own way. It’s very important to me that this blog represents exactly who I am. That’s why I’ve made this blog’s background myself by using some pages from an old music notebook; first cutting the hearts from one page and then clueing them on another and after that I drew the outlines. Then I took a photo of my creation. I’ve also crafted the new logos for the links at the bottom of the page. So now you can follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram. And don’t forget to visit my YouTube channel.

Now it’s time to go to bed. Good night everyone!

Tykkään ihan tosi paljon askartelusta ja tiesin aloittaessani tämän blogin, että haluan tehdä asiat omalla tavallani. Mulle on tosi tärkeää, että tää blogi edustaa mua just sellaisena, kun oon. Siksi teinkin ihan itse blogini taustan käyttäen  vanhasta nuottikirjasta irronneita sivuja. Leikkasin yhdestä sivusta sydämiä ja liimasin ne sitten toisen sivun päälle. Sitten rajasin sydämet tussilla ja otin lopputuloksesta kuvan. Askartelin itse myös logot uusiin linkkeihin, jotka löytyvät sivun alareunasta. Nyt mua voi siis seurata Bloglovinissa ja Instagramissa. Muistakaa lisäksi käydä kuuntelemassa mua YouTubessa.

Nyt mä meen nukkumaan. Hyvää yötä kaikille!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I would love to wear your brand's clothes. They are so beautiful and would fit my style perfectly :) Especially the short jumpsuits and dresses

    ReplyDelete